> U.S. investors believe in France as an investment location
According to the results of the annual survey published by the American Chamber of Commerce in France, there has been a 10-point increase in the number of positive opinions held by American investors about France’s investment attractiveness.
France’s recognized key strengths include:
- Quality of life and location, cited by nearly two-thirds of respondents.
- Quality of France’s infrastructure, cited by 57% of respondents.
- France’s highly skilled workforce, cited by 40% of respondents.
- The priority accorded to R&D and innovation is one of the new key strengths to appear in the survey for 2011. Seventy percent of respondents highlighted France’s research tax credit as an important investment factor.
- Reforms to the retirement system and labor market for older workers have also had a positive impact in the view of American investors.